This is make recipe for griddled Flat bread which is Gluten , Dairy and Egg Free. Great for when you want an accompaniment for Kofta or Curry.
They are quick and easy to prepare and make and filling as well.
- 250g Gluten Free White Flour Mix
- 2 Tbsp Fine Cornmeal
- 1 Tsp Gluten free Baking Powder
- 50g Dairy Free Margarine(Stork)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 5 fl oz warm water
- Olive oil to grease griddle pan
- Sift the Flour, Cornmeal, Baking Powder and Salt into a large bowl
- Rub in the Margarine until mixture resembles breadcrumbs
- Add the Water and mix well
- Quickly knead dough together
- Divide dough into 4 portions and roll out on floured surface into rounds 1/2 cm thick
- heat a griddle pan to a high heat and grease with oil
- Cook each flat bread for a few minutes each side and keep warm while you cook the remainder
- Grease the pan after cooking each flat bread.
- Serve with Kofta, Curry or Mexican dishes